Niche blogging is not dead, that’s why I decided to write 99 niche blog ideas to help you kickstart your blog (and business).
If you want to find a good niche by yourself, there’s a nice guide on this site on how to find a profitable niche here.
If you don’t want to waste time and start as soon as possible with your business journey, well, you’re in the right place.
99 niche blog ideas for your next business
I am going to divide the 99 niche blog ideas into macro categories so you can choose the most appropriate for you: and remember choose an argument that you know or that you can study.
Do not listen to marketers selling you their course on how to follow your passion because their advice is terrible.
Money management and investing
Note: the best niche to make money by far.
- how to invest money on the internet
- how to create an investment plan using ETFs
- ETF investing made simple
- how to save and safely invest your savings
- forex trading systems
- how to invest in cryptocurrencies
- best trading platforms YYYY (put the current year in the placeholder YYYY)
- best managed investing accounts
- how to find profitable ETF
- automated trading software
- best apps to invest small amounts of money
- best high yield saving accounts
- best cashback credit cards
- how to choose the stocks to invest in
- investing money in an online business
Fitness and training
Note: this is an evergreen niche, you can discover many new niches in this field. This too, is a very profitable niche.
This niche though requires a lot of preparation and expertise because when giving advices to people on their fitness and training, if you’re not an expert you could harm them.
So if you’re not an expert, look for another niche.
- shoulder pain exercises
- back pain exercises
- wrist pain exercises
- workouts for busy people
- flexibilty program for beginners
- bodyweight exercises without any equipment
- full body workout using body weight
- bodyweight biceps workout
- martial arts online training
- martial arts flexibility and strength training
- best self defense techniques
- running routines for beginners
- workouts you can do in the office
- calisthenics workout for beginners
- essential pieces to build an home gym
Technology and what-to-buy guides
Note: the technology niche is one of the best place to look for niche blog ideas and to use affiliate marketing (for example: Amazon affiliate program).
- what’s the best gaming notebook YYYY (year in which you are writing the article)
- best video card to play full hd
- best medium range video card
- best android smartphone YYYY (year in which you are writing the article)
- best iphone offers
- best equipment to start a podcast
- microphones comparison
- best video camera for 4k videos
- budget equipment to make an online course
- best tablet under 300$
- gaming pc builds
- best streaming players
- roku vs amazon fire vs chromecast
- best 4k PC monitors
- notebook workstation comparison
Job and the corporate ladder niches
Note: while everyone dreams about quitting his 9 to 5 and become an entrepreneur, only 1 to 3% of the people make the jump. The others are working at a job and they need to climb the corporate ladder if they want a nice salary and benefits.
So, let’s teach them how they can better their position.
- learning soft skills
- negotiation techniques for employees
- essential skills of a good manager
- developing the qualities of a leader in your group
- how to negotiate a nice rise
- how to negotiate benefits
- how to become a high level manager
- how to write a catchy curriculum vitae
- job interviews and how to ace them
- how to manage conflicts at work
- how to become more productive at work
- learn how to delegate
- becoming a project manager
- increasing assertiveness
- how to create engaging presentations
Social media niche
Note: social media sites are very important for brands and business. Not anyone knows how to increase the number of followers or how to engage their users. So it is becoming a very profitable niche.
- how to increase followers on Instagram
- how to create images and photos for Instagram
- how to create infographics
- strategies to increase followers on social networks
- how to create a community using Facebook groups
- how to monetize e Facebook group
- how to create a brand
- how to create content for social media
- how to become a social media manager
- best software to manage multiple social networks
- how to respond to bad reviews
- how to manage angry costumers
- increase brand visibility
- planning an ad campaign on social networks
- best advertising platform on social media for a brand
Note: online marketing is an evergreen and is a costantly growing sector. Every business needs an online presence nowadays and it is also important to know exactly how to do online marketing without wasting money.
- learn copywriting
- create a website that is tailored towards customer’s journey
- using Youtube and other video platform to gain authority
- grow organic traffic for certain keywords
- starting an ads campaign and setting up landing page and a funnel
- how to build and structure funnels
- how to grow your email list
- email marketing for beginners
- seo crash course for a small business
- master local seo for restaurants and bars
- creating an online brand from scratch
- how to create a technical blog to gain trust and authority over a market segment
- best instrument to create landing pages
- email marketing software comparison
- best online courses on online marketing
Gaming industry niche
Note: another niche that is costantly growing and that I want to add to this post about niche blog ideas is the gaming industry niche.
In 2020 and 2021 the gaming industry market value is goint to reach 133 billion dollars globally. Do you want a little piece of that?
I think so.
- GAME strategy guides portal (replace GAME with whatever game you like)
- game news
- new console releases
- mmorpg community forum
- rpg game fansite
- console news fansite
- game tricks and addons site
- gaming store with nice offers
- fansite for a twitch channel
These are 99 niche blog ideas which you won’t find anywhere else.
They are very focused arguments for which you can do keyword research and find some long tail keywords that are relatively easy to rank on Google.